6.17.2007

Who's Your Daddy?


The dad of my kids is the absolute best. When the twins were just 6 weeks old, Ryan would watch them every weekend while I went out with my friends. I sure needed the break and I think he liked being alone with them because it gave him time to bond with them. It was amazing to see the shift he made after we had the twins...he seems so much more sweet and gentle. It melts myheart...


Here are the 3 reasons Ryan is such a GREAT dad...

1. Makes them feel special (daddy/daughter & daddy/son dates)
2. Bathes and reads them bed time stories every night
3. Loves to hear the funny things they day or do...he is the only one I can really gush over my kids with

WE LOVE OUR DADDY!




My dad is also the best! He is always a listening ear. He is never judgemental over the silly things I say, and he is the voice of reason in a crazy world. I am so glad to have a father who loves me, my husband, and grand kids so much.



Here are 3 Reasons why my dad is a GREAT dad...


1. He always has a stash of chocolate and diet soda in the house
2. He calls me "Princess"...this makes me feel like his favorite daughter
3. He is up for anything. When he came out to visit me, he went with mom and me to get pedicures just so he could be around us.




HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

5 comments:

Gonzalez said...

I love our Dad too! He is the best Dad a girl can ask for...and the best Grandpa. Happy Father's Day Dad!

-Your Other Daughter

Mandee said...

I love hearing what a great dad Ryan is. It's the soft side of him that we never saw back in the day.

And your dad is so cute... pedicures with you and your mom... so cute! I love that.

Unknown said...

What a nice tribute for Father's Day! Thanks and I love you too!
DAD

Alifinale said...

I know what you mean about your husband being the only one you can really gush over your kids with. It is so fun to have a partner that is equally obsessed with them. Very sweet post.

Laurel said...

How sweet! Dad is cute!