6.01.2007

Ray's Old House - Kitchen

We finally had the back splash and cabinet moldings put in the kitchen. Those were the final touches we were waiting for.

Here are some before and after pictures of our kitchen. This was probably the biggest transformation of the entire house. I can't believe we did not have a kitchen for 3 whole months. We had a string of visitors during most of the renovation and they can attest to the awful condition of our kitchen and whole bottom floor.

Old cabinets and drawers...they were super cheap.


We tore down a wall to create a bar


AFTER



My new kitchen...it is so pretty and bright!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to come and see it in person!

Mandee said...

I love it too! It is so pretty! We are planning to replace our kitchen cabinets "someday" (the next time we have an extra $15K to blow). Our builder put in the cheapest cabinets you can get- they are so crappy.

I love your white cabinets! And your backsplash! And let's just talk about stainless steel appliances for a minute- I LOVE the look of them- but don't you think they are a nightmare to keep clean... especially with little hands around? Do you have a secret for that?

Alifinale said...

Wow, what a great transformation! Looks so pretty. I am sure it was a pain to go through the renovation, but makes you appreciate your pretty kitchen all the better.

Anonymous said...

Your Kitchen looks awesome. Now you can cook some serious Gourmet food in there.