6.19.2007

Our Erik is leaving

Erik at Michael Jordan's House

Here are some photos of our weekend. Ryan's little brother has been visiting us this past week. They went to a golf tournament last week. We went to a CUBS game, (so much fun...did you hear about that fight?) downtown, and beach.


Holland has a crush on Erik and Ethan is finally warming up to him. Too bad he is leaving tomorrow. We have tried to talk him into staying the entire summer, but his mom and dad would not have it. He leaves on a mission this Fall. So, if any of you have cute sisters, cousins, or friends. He will be available Fall of 2009...

7 comments:

Emily Osborne said...

What a cute guy! I thought Amber was Ryan's only sibling?! I was thinking about my comment about mowing the lawn....and I have to take it back. I was feeling a bit fiesty that day. Let Ryan do it. Period.

Sarah said...

I've got a few girls in my ward. Maybe you should give me his address so they can start writing him!

Laurel said...

What a cute uncle!!! It is so fun having vistors.

Alifinale said...

I love that Holland has a crush on him. He is such a cute uncle! Looks like he had a fun trip.

Gonzalez said...

Oh...it looks like L.B. as we like to call him, (Little Bumma) had a good time with big brother.

Anonymous said...

yes i did have a great time Gonzo. The Hispanic family missed out on the best weekend ever!! Was it customs that caused the delay in you getting over here Gonzo??

Mandee said...

I can't believe how old he is. He and Amber are pretty funny. The hispanic family... ha, ha, ha.