7.22.2008

Here for a bit




I am staying in SLC this week to watch my sister's kiddies. Amber has left for a vacation to Puerto Rico with her older girls and hubby. I am a little jealous of her sun tanning and pina colada drinking vacation...but she deserves it.

I am happy to be here with all the little ones (4 under 4 and a very helpful 11 year old). It is busy, but the cousins are having a blast together. They love to jump on the tramp, play hide and seek, and laugh together. I have very fond memories of hanging with my cousins when I was little and I am so happy to see enjoy this time too.
I am trying very hard to keep them extra busy in the morning so that they are exhausted by nightfall. So far my plan has worked. We are off for the zoo tomorrow to see some animals. Most likely these events will be followed up by swimming, walks, parks, and bribery and more swimming!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Glad to have you...and good plan!

Mandee said...

What the...? Call me if you want to do any of that in my part of town! Otherwise, I will hopefully see you next month!

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you're having fun. Can't wait until you get back!

Saunie said...

sounds fun. I wish I could see you but I know how crazy life is when you're in town. That's why I just need to come back to Chicago. :) Neil and I were actually just talking about that fabulous ice cream place you took us too and were craving a little. Too bad the only places that have ice cream/shakes here have soft serve. Yuck. So.... doesn't compare to the real thing!