7.15.2008

Double Ray Update


I have been a little under the weather the past few days. My blogging has really suffered. I have been too busy with "stuff" to do the things I love. Maybe that is why I am sick...to force me to get some rest.
Anywoo, I thought it would be appropriate to share some info on Double Rays (nickname given to them by Grant). I love to capture all the cute looks and phrases they use. So here are a few that I adore.


Ethan
He loves his blanket (he says it "dank"). It is an old blue blankie that has seen its fair share of dirt and grime. He loves it so much. He can't go to sleep without it. So, the other day he hit his head on our kitchen table. He was crying (of course) and yelling "dank, dank". I thought he wanted to feel comforted by his blanket, so I found it for him. When I handed it to him he put "dank"on the part of his head he hit. I guess the blanket also heals wounds.


Holland
She and Ethan have been fighting a ton lately. They sometimes lie about whether or not they were really hit by the other. It was getting out if control the other day... Holland was telling me a little white lie about Ethan hitting her in the tummy. I said to her, " You're a lyin' to me". (great grammar, I know). She got down on all fours and said "ROAR!"
It was too funny....what a cute little "lion".

5 comments:

Sarah S said...

What a cute nickname - the Double Rays!! I love it. And cute stories about your darling two.

Coco said...

Cute stories. I love the things kids say.

Krazy Khania said...

Oh I love "dank" Grant called his blanket "D"

Sarah said...

LION, ha ha. Two days later I got it!

NatRat said...

I love it when kids get attached to a blanket or something. Mine have never done that and I wish they would. It is kind of a comfort thing.