2.07.2007

Check us out!

I have had a couple requests to include more photos of our trip to Paradise. Most days we spent laying out by the beach or the pool. They would bring cold washcloths and Evian spritzes. One day we had pineapples and otter pops brought to us. Talk about living the life of luxury! This photo is the view from the Hotel looking out on Manele Bay.

We really did eat lot of food. By the end of the trip I looked like I was 5 months pregnant. Here is a couple photos of of eating dinner, etc.

On Sunday after church rented a JEEP and drove all over the island. The island is pretty arid in some parts. We were covered in red dirt. It was in our hair, mouth, and underwear! We later found out it is pretty hard to get out of your clothes.

Later in the week, the guys went golfing. We rode along with them for about 9 holes. The courses are beautiful and they are hardly played. I think there were 20 other players golfing with us throughout the rest of the day.


The trip was sort of surreal because I would be reading a book by the ocean and not have to attend to anyone? I could actually sleep in past 8 am!!! I did not have to wash any dishes, cook any food, or change any diapers. It was a great vacation. Ryan and I had some great one on one time too. The harest part was missing the kids when I would see other families at the pool or the beach. Aloha and Mahalo!

Dinner in Maui with all our FranklinCovey friends.


No comments: