9.13.2008

Back in Chicago...

photo found on flickr
The kids and I made it back to Chicago after a long day at SLC airport (flight was delyaed 2 hours). We had quite the welcome too....lots and lots of RAIN! It has not stopped since we arrived. It is just me or does Chicago have the crappiest weather? I think I am heading to the tanning salon this week (doctor approved). It is either fake tanning or prozac...and I prefer a nice sun-kissed glow.


I have lots of pix to share from out trip, but I will get around to that later this week.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Agreed!! This weather sucks. Our backyard is under water at the moment!! oh and not to mention the water that keeps creeping into the basement. Gotta love it and love old houses too.

Mandee said...

That looks cozy. I'm sad we didn't get to do lunch! Next time!

Mrs. Dub said...

Crappy is an understatement.

Sarah said...

I'm sorry for all the rain, It'll clear up soon. We already miss you and wish you were back again. Hope all is going well. We love you!

Krazy Khania said...

Let me know where you go tanning. I think I may do that this winter to keep mt sanity too.

Debbie Savage said...

I think we were in Utah the same time. However, we drove. I am glad you made it home safe and sound! Go for the tan -- spray tan style!