9.27.2008

3 is the new 2

I can't remember who said it, but 3 really is the new 2. My kids were a delight from age 2 to 3...but it seems like the last few weeks are filled with tantrums and time outs. For the longest time I thought, "I am so lucky, my kids have not had the terrible twos".

I was hoping I would get to skipped that part. Well, the tantrums have reared their ugly head...and the terrible threes have begun.
Theses pictures are actualy very sweet. The twins were the perfect little subjects...





5 comments:

Beckie said...

super cute pictures!!!
my mom always called 2's the terrific twos! 3 is hard. But I really have enjoyed every year.
Your twins are adorable!

Elisa said...

Wonderful pictures!

Bella had the terrible two's, the terrible three's ... and oh yes, we are well on our way to the terrible four's. Hopefully it won't last as long for your twins!

Auntie K said...

They are cute! I miss those twinnies so much!

Tina said...

how cute are those kids? Its too bad they are naughty sometimes cause I dont know how you could ever get mad at those two!!

Somer said...

Rachel, they are so cute. I love the pictures. I think three and four are so difficult. They are such up and down years. It is a really tough transition period, but there are also so many great times and developments.