5.26.2008

Always a fan

Indiana Jones was close to a religion in my home growing up. I have loved the concept of the show (archaeologist/professor/hero who saves the world). Oh, and I LOVE a good Harrison Ford flick. Think "Han Solo".

So, it was only appropriate that I saw Indiana Jones on the opening weekend. Ryan and went to see it for our monthly date night. We filled up on Noodles & Company before going to see Indy.
Let me just say that my review of the film is totally biased. I am a humongous fan of Indian Jones and I will always be a fan of the show. I do not care that it was cheesy or far-fetched. I loved all 120 minutes of it.


"Da Na Na Na danana Da Na Na Na nanana naa naa naa"...if you know the theme song, that makes sense.

6 comments:

Gonzalez said...

I love Indie too! AND I saw IronMan today and I was totally surprised by how much I liked it. Robert D Jr has never been appealing to me, but he was pretty cute in this!

Emily Osborne said...

We saw it yesterday too! And let me just say that Harrison Ford is still yummy!!

Emily O.

Sarah said...

What do you think? Should Jadon and Camron see it in the theatre or wait until the ff button can be used? Keep in mind that they already own and watch the whole trilogy.

I love INDIE as well...especially the way he runs...:)

Auntie K said...

That was a good movie!! I love Indiana Jones. I saw it last friday. I can't wait to buy it and have it added to my collections!!!:)

NatRat said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I love your opinion about it. A Indiana Jones movie is always going to rock, even if it is cheesy. Your a good critic!

Laurel said...

We saw it last week and loved it. The only thing that was annoying is that Tom ate all the buttery parts of the popcorn before I got a chance to get any...other than that it was fun.