8.03.2007

One Great Woman




I have never blogged, but while Rachel was out of town, I couldn't help but put a little something down in writing. (Hopefully she doesn't get mad at me because this is her space or because it embarrasses her.) This may get a little cheesy, so fair warning to any of you that don't like the mushy stuff---now is your time to stop reading. I wanted to take the opportunity (since she is away at girl's camp and can't stop me) to post how she is the most amazing woman to me.....being a genuinely good person, a terrific mom raising twins, working, taking care of the house, helping the young woman of the ward, and on top of all of that being the most fantastic wife. So, to my wonderful wife Rachel: "Do you want to know a secret?...Do you promise not to tell?...Closer...let me whisper in your ear...say the words you long to hear..............I'm in love with you!"
--Ryan

10 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

dang! that's good stuff.

major hubby points for you, ryan!

Mandee said...

That is some good stuff! Good, good stuff. Like, she will love you everyday and never get mad at you for a week straight kind of good stuff.

Impressive, Ryan. You are a good man.

Sarah said...

Good Job, cute picture. I can't wait for her to see this post. I agree 100%. Hope all is well with you and the twinners.

Anonymous said...

Awww... Ryan! How flippin' cute is that, even though you were always my big geeky brother i knew deep inside you were a good guy! :o) love and miss ya! Nissa

Laurel said...

Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

I was right....She is embarrassed and never wants me to use the computer again.

Rachie said...

I actually cried when I read the post. It was very sweet. My husband is the best! But I am a little embarrassed.

Beckie said...

ok that was so sweet - I had tears in my eyes! I agree, you are one great woman!welocme home!
Hey did you have any ticks??? ; )

Anonymous said...

Oh Ryan that is so cute! What a good guy you are!
All of it is true!

Jenn said...

That is so cute, Ryan. You are right that Rachel is an amazing woman. I'm glad she was at camp with me to save me from the bugs!