8.06.2007

I'm Baaaack!

It was a fun, sweaty, dirty,and buggy week at girls camp. The food was amazing--seriously! We had a cook and a dining hall and screened in tents/cabins. I will no longer "rough it" like I did when I was a kid.
I came home with 6 mosquito bites, 3 pimples, and a big fat food baby (I ate too much).
I had a lot of fun with the girls and especially the girlies in my ward. Here are a few photos to prove it.My GirliesIf Jenn wants a mosquito net, that is fine. I had a battery operated fan!The Camp Queens

5 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

woo-hoo, you survived! now our biweekly beach trips can resume.

welcome home, pimples and all.

(oh, and no worries, i get zits and fat just staying home!)

Sarah said...

Glad you made it back safely. Thank goodness for Calamine Lotion for all those BITES :S

Beckie said...

oh I LOVE girls camp! And there is something about going back as a leader too - welcome back!
You know what, I had a battery operated fan when i went to camp too : )

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! That reminds me of when I was at camp!

Leyla... said...

I'm glad you had a great time! Those girls are lucky to have you!