8.23.2007

I still have time for a new TV show


Life is busy right now. I can't seem to fit everything in. Usually, I thrive in a really busy atmosphere. However, the complete opposite has happened. I am not accomplishing half of what I need to. These days I am soooo tired. Not to mention I am having back issues which makes me more lazy than normal. And the humidity is gross which keeps me indoors most of the day. Enough complaining on my blog....


With all my tiredness and laziness I have still found a way to fit in a new TV show. It is called Damages and it is so good. No, really! Click here to read more...I expect all of you to TIVO it or put it in your blockbuster queue.

4 comments:

Mandee said...

My brother turned me on to a new-ish reality TV show- Tori & Dean Inn Love. It is mindless entertainment, but so entertaining! It's on the Oxygen channel.

Gonzalez said...

When did Holland get a Pablo? And why the heck isn't she sharing with Ethan, she doesn't need Uniqua and Pablo, does she? That little stinker!
The Gonzo's are so excited for the Tuna's to visit!

Mrs. Dub said...

what? you're having back problems? you're tired? i think i took your "i'm busy, see you in a bit" line too fast. remember, i live in the same city! i can actually make your life easier, unlike these other people who are probably cooler and funnier but live in other states.

call me if you need anything.

Roney Family said...

I will give it a try! Hope your back feels better!