11.25.2008

Thankful for my Walker Baby

(Happy Birthday, Sarah!)
I headed to breakfast with a few friends this morning. It was a great start to the morning; a little chit chat and some yummy food. We were all laughing about how much we love the food at Walker Bros. Pancake House and how we all left with "Walker babies"... you know BIG BELLIES! Now my tummy is all stretch out for Thanksgiving (sigh). With Thanksgiving approaching, I am thankful for so many things.
After I left, I felt so blessed to have so many good friends here in Chicago. I am thankful for my friends who are scattered all over the world!
SMOOCH!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Today was fun. Lots of love to you Rachel!

Sarah S said...

It was fun!! I'll be thinking of you this weekend - I hope everything goes GREAT!!

Mostess Mommy said...

It's a girl! I am going to name my Walker Baby Khalyrarah (pronounced Choo-Choo) for a few of the lovely ladies who were there from her conception to her entrance into this world! You are funny, Rachel!