11.23.2008

Don't you love this song?

When I was little, I remember Christmas music did not begin playing on the radio until Thanksgiving Day. However, the kids and I have been listening to it for a week now. I can't believe Christmas music is already on the radio. It is just me, or did it come early this year? I feel bad for Thanksgiving - it is almost forgotten between Halloween and Christmas.

Anyway, I recently heard a Christmas song on the radio that took me back to 1985. I clearly remember one of my sisters lip syncing to it during one of our "star search" re-enactments. I won't mention any names, but you know who you are.

9 comments:

Laurel said...

I want to make it clear that it wasn't me lip syncing that song:)

I love Christmas music too!

Mandee said...

I still LOVE that song!

Lindsay said...

Great song. I've never seen that video before. His hair made me laugh!

Auntie K said...

I will admit that it was me. Thanks for sharing embarrassing moments of my youth!

The One said...

Hayden starting singing this song two weeks ago. He now sings it to me at least once a day. I had never seen the video before though-boy that's some awesome hair. I'm showing him when he gets home from school.

NatRat said...

I so love that song. Brings back great memories.

Mostess Mommy said...

I love to wear my ex-boyfriend's jewelry gifts around my current boyfriend - it goes awesome with my she-mullet!

Emily said...

Okay I seriously HATE that song!! What the heck does it have to do with Christmas? FM100 plays it like 50 times a day.....ick.

Beckie said...

I laugh everytime I hear this song at Christmas! Keenan told me it is HUGE in Japan at christmas time!!