8.01.2008

Go Cubs!

We took the kiddies to their first Cubs game. We headed to Wrigley Field with the Thatcher Family for a day of fun! I am not sure what was more fun for the kids - the train ride or the Cubs game.






I was so excited to eat ballpark food like peanuts, Cotton Candy & hot dogs. This is how our conversation about cotton candy went:
Me: Let's get cotton candy for the kids.
Ryan: No, it is too sticky and sugary.
Holland: Daddy, I want some cotton candy
Ryan: Okay.
Me: (rolling eyes)



The kids were wiped out. They both fell asleep on the way home. I was holding Ethan so I could not get a photo.
After we got home, the adults headed out to dinner and movie. It was a great day. Probably one of the best of the summer.

6 comments:

Beckie said...

you are such a CUTE family! I love the cubs blue on you! and cotton candy is so yummy and a must have!

Sarah said...

How fun! Glad you had a good time. Holland looks like she's enjoying that cotton Candy.

Sarah S said...

darling Cubs shirts!! I love that everyone went all decked out.

and I LOVE cotton candy - I'm glad you got some after all.

Melanie said...

Baseball games are so fun, even if you don't really care about the game (not saying you don't -- just saying I usually don't!) Something so fun about them.

And I LOVE how you girlified your daughter's t-shirt!

Laurel said...

You all look soOOOOoo cute in your Cubs gear. That pic will definitely make the 2009 family calendar!

deesha said...

What cute pics!

That conversation between Ryan and Holland makes me laugh. Dads and their little girls...

And I also love Holland's shirt!

And of course, you look gorgeous!