8.27.2008

Where in the world is RR?

My Neices: Lizzie, Haili, & Stephie - beautiful, huh?

August has been crazy, busy.
The Rays are currently holding up in Utah. Our marathon trip started about a few weeks ago. We just can't get enough of the MOTHERLAND! We decided to stick around for a couple more weeks.

Are you curious what we have been doing? Ryan has been on the golf course more than I thought possible. Is it really normal to golf 36 holes in one day...day after day? I get my thrills shopping with my sisters. The twinnies are in heaven - playing non-stop with cousins. I manage to get all my work done too. I am tired just thinking about my busy, long days.

My favorite things about Utah are drive thru ASTRO BURGERS, Smith's Free Playland, Rod Works, Tai Pan, and Citrus Grill. I don't know how I am going to live without them once I leave.

A trip to Utah is not complete without a trip to the doctor (Ethan has another ear infection!), Cafe Rio and our annual family reunion to Homestead.

Don't you worry, more updates and photos to come....I will get around to it.... we are too exhausted to download our photos at the moment.
miss these mountains too!

8 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

your girls are adorable! cute photo, perfect for your holiday card!

Paige said...

ok, I keep asking Kendee if you ever cut the little one's hair? Did you??? What happened with that, did I just not read something. I HAVE been wondering what happened to you.

Lindsay said...

Ok Cafe Rio..yes, Astro burger...yes, but Citrus Grill? That place is awful! :) Sorry. (jk) We miss you back here. Can't wait until you get home.

Saunie said...

Hey happy to hear you finally realized that this is the best place on earth!! :) LOL. Tell Ryan that Neil is always up for a little golf if he has time because we sure know that Neil does! :)

NatRat said...

If I would have kept up on your blog I would have known you were coming...:)

Sarah S said...

Rach, I was just thinking today that it has been FOREVER since I saw you last!! Come back soon, we miss you guys.

I'm really jealous of the yummy food you're enjoying in UT. ESPECIALLY... you know what. Ahhhhhh I can almost imagine a pork burrito, no cheese, beans, or sour cream, melting in my mouth. Mild salsa and crispy lettuce. And that tortilla???

Has Rebekeh told you we're thinking of doing a blitz trip to Utah in September to fulfill our need for a little Cafe Rio?? It may just happen :)

Sarah S said...

P.S. - Your nieces are beautiful!! Great photography RR.

Katie and Greg said...

I love family! It looks like such a fun trip and I'm so glad you had a good visit!