6.26.2008

You have got to be kidding me?

Someone left a comment on my sister's blog that I think was totally out of line.
You have to read about it. Go here.
Since when do we begin correcting someones blog? I would never, ever tell someone that they misspelled something or used bad grammar in a blog (because I am sure I do it all the time). It is like like judging some one's journal; something that is written with complete sincerity. It is just not right.
Even if you do notice it...you don't mention it.
I notice that most people who leave rude comments usually do it anonymously. Personally, I think that person is a coward!

11 comments:

Sarah S said...

I think the fact that it was anonymous was TOTALLY lame!! If she was really a friend, she wouldn't leave a comment like that.

Mandee said...

That was totally lame. Laurel deserves a big, huge, fat cake all to herself!

Mandee said...

But that dumb "friend" should buy it for her!

Laurel said...

Thanks...I thought it was weird too, but it made a good post.

Mrs. Dub said...

I will fight whoever wrote that.

Beckie said...

That is way to dumb!! If you can't back up what you are saying don't leave the comment at all. Kind of like "if you can't say something nice..." Rude - that person needs to be slapped!

Amanda said...

That is totally LAME! Who would have the guts to say that and leave it anonymously. I'm with you, I'm sure I make plenty of mistakes on my own blog, and I would never think to say that to someone else!

I didn't know Laurie was having another baby too, (a girlie) I was excited to find that out!

deesha said...

I agree- lame. PS Love all of the pictures on your blog! You are so talented!

Skye said...

Hi, just wanted to say luv your blog, just happened upon you through Kelly's Korner! As far as correcting people's grammer in blogs, get a life! I read blogs to connect with other women/moms, laugh, get recipes, or take 20 min. for myself, not for grammer 101! I think it takes alot of courage to "put" yourself out there in blog-land, so tell your sis to keep it up!

Krazy Khania said...

nice friend!

NatRat said...

Seriously!!! Lame-o! Who give a crud on grammer?? Don't come to my blog because you ain't readin' nuttin' but grammar problems.

And your pics are darling...your getting so good at the picture taking thing.