6.19.2008

Botanic Gardens

With the purchase of my new camera, the amount of photos I take has increased! My memory card can hold something like 2500 photos. I thought that was insane...will I ever take that many photos before I download? Um, yah. I have been a clicking fool.
Earlier this week we headed to the Chicago Botanic Gardens with the Rowleys. I wanted to make sure to get a few shots of Holland, Ethan, and Lake (the twins' best friend). They are our good friends here in Chicago. However, they are leaving us this week...they are moving to San Antonio. The Rowleys are smart to leave these cold winters behind.













My favorite is Steve in the backgroud - DORK!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

and with such CUTE subjects how could you NOT keep clicking away!!
very pretty pictures

Sarah S said...

that one w/ steve in the background is pretty funny.

Mrs. Dub said...

you are seriously good! once i lose some poundage, you must take family pics. that or use photoshop to make me a size 6.

Auntie K said...

Whats the brand name of your new camera?

Krazy Khania said...

You take beautiful photographs! It doesn't hurt that your subjects are beautiful!