6.18.2008

Potty Playdate

(Holland and L)
We had our little neighbor friend came over for a play date. The twins and sweet L have birthdays that are weeks apart. So, it was fun for them to play with someone their same age. They could almost be triplets!
The funniest thing happen during our play date. Sweet L went to the potty and had a little BM and then Holland went to the potty and had a BM (not little really) of her own.
They both received suckers for their hard work. It was hilarious to see the girls copy each other.

So this is what it looks like to potty train twins. Our bathroom looks like most of the day. Thank goodness Ethan prefers the big toilet and Holland likes the little one. I feel I have some frustrating days ahead of me. Wish us luck!
p.s. BM=bowel movement

8 comments:

Sarah S said...

That potty picture is HILARIOUS!!! I love that shot. How is your camera by the way?? I can't wait to see it!

deesha said...

Oh I feel your pain! I'm not sure about potty-training twins, but I am sure you can handle it! So far we have had to get our carpets cleaned and clean off more than one "finger-painted" wall. Good times.

Laurel said...

Good luck! I don't look forward to my potty training days. Cute pics!

Coco said...

Good Luck. I have learned that pull ups get in the way unless it is nap time, bed time, or you are running somewhere. Just put them on every hour and praise them like crazy! ! ! Good luck, we are at the tail end of it, and it isn't fun.

k8shoe said...

I wish that there was a potty training school. I'd pay big bucks to send my kids there.

Alifinale said...

That is so funny that the girls had to copy eachother. Maybe that is what I need to do to get Emery interested in potty training, invite a kid over who is training. I love the pic of the twins on their toilets. Good luck, I do not envy you!

Mindy said...

I'm glad you included the glossary for BM, because for my husband, BM is breast milk and apparently in the same "gross" category!

NatRat said...

I am with Katie...I would pay big bucks to have my child potty trained, especially Bode. Keep up the good work. The pics are darling!