11.23.2007

First Snowfall

It snowed yesterday for the first time this season. The kids loved it. Ethan says "snow, snow" every time we go outside. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had family move close to us last year and we spent the day with them yesterday. I can't remember how we are related. I think it is through marriage, removed like 10 times are something. It doesn't matter because family is family!

I get a little choked up each year during the Holidays...I miss my family's holiday traditions. Yesterday was a fun and filling day. I made sure to eat every 5 minutes. I did not want any food to go to waste.

With the snow on the ground and Thanksgiving over, we are officially heading into Christmas. I am playing Christmas music non-stop. The Fall Decorations are coming down this weekend. I will put a tree up this year. I love to have the Christmas Tree Lights on every evening. It makes the house very magical!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

7 comments:

Sarah said...

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
Merry Christmas. I'm praying we get snow soon. None yet this year!

Beckie said...

I LOVE Christmas!!! Rach, I love your new template - I need to have you show me how to do it!

Alifinale said...

Oh how beautiful is the snow! But I am totally ok to enjoy it from your picture right now. I love this time of year so much! It really is the hap-happiest season of all!

Coco said...

I love your new template. I LOVE this time of year. My Christmas tree went up the day after Thanksgiving.

Mandee said...

I am so jealous you have snow! I really need it to snow here! Like, today!

Mrs. Shelton said...

How beautiful! My tree is already up!

Mindy said...

You are amazing at photography! Your picture of the snow makes me more than a little jealous, we are still waiting for more than just a dusting (snow in Utah seems to be somewhat extinct this year).