11.16.2007

A week ago today...

Blog Girls
There were 4 girls, 5 kids, 2 quiches, 10 pastries and lots of "girl talk". Over all, if was a successful blog party. Meeting people over the Internet can be fun! This is how we know each other:
I met Mrs. Dub at a playgroup about a year ago and we hit if off. Kendee and I go to the same church and we are buds. Alifinale and Kendee were friends in High School and room mates in collage. Alifinale knows my good friend Mandee who I used to work with about 4 years ago (and originally knew Ryan). It is a small blogland after all.
It was great to have you all over. I realized that in person Alifinale is not only skinny, but super skinny. She is a fun girl and I wish she lived closer so we could hang out more often. It was fun to finally meet you.

Alifinale & Kendee

(did you know Kendee is having a girl in April?)

9 comments:

Mandee said...

Um, Kendee doesn't even look pregnant. It looks like it was a fun party! I can't wait to see you all in December! Is Kendee coming?

Alifinale said...

Ok, that was so fun! It was soooo great to finally meet you and you are cuter in real life - but sorely mistaken on my skinnines. Thanks so much, I wish I lived closer too.

Laurel said...

Fun, fun, fun!

I think I must have a lot in common with you and dear miss Alifinale...my friends are always telling me that I'm much much skinnier and cuter in person than in pictures...that's why I love blogland you connect with so many people you don't even know. :)

Can't wait for a Utah blog get together.

Mrs. Dub said...

No, Ali, you truly are super skinny, and Kendee doesn't look pregnant. I, however, felt like a big disappointment between bringing a sick baby and being a bore.

Oh, and I loved the quiche. Like, I've thought on it a few times since.

Mrs. Dub said...

and you're super skinny, too, rach!

Melanie said...

Yes, Alifinale is super skinny and I chuckle each time she mentions that she'll never have her pre-pregnancy body back. Her post-pregnant body is skinnier than my pre-pregnant one, so I'd take it any day! What a fun party!

Saunie said...

Okay..okay, so I've really got to get into this blog thing. Will you help me? So how do I start? I'm going to get addicted aren't I?

Kendee said...

Thanks for your kind words, but I do very much look AND FEEL pregnant. Rach, you were a great hostess (as usual). The blogland party was a hit. And, Mrs. Dub, you are hilarious, I would never use "bore" to describe you. And, Alice, you are skinny and that's ok. Remember in college when I accidently started putting on your pants instead of my own and thought I was going to have to shoot myself? That was the last time we bought the same Gap pants on clearance. :) I love you all.

deesha said...

Cute pics! You are all so beautiful! And yay - Saunie's going to start a blog! :)