11.14.2007

I want to take TEN!



I raided my kid's Halloween bags and I found this lovely treat. TAKE 5 - Has anyone ever had one of these? It has peanut butter, caramel, peanuts and pretzel covered with milk chocolate. That is some good eatin'. The name is kind of lame...but the taste is YUM-O!

I am a little slow on the uptake because they were introduced in 2004. I never bought one because I rarely try new candy bars. I like my TWIX and Snickers way too much to vary at all.

If you have never tried one, I suggest you go to the store right now and get one ... or maybe two or ten because one may not be enough.

7 comments:

Beckie said...

I have had those, I think I tried it once from Marlee's Halloween haul one year. I so know what you mean about getting stuck in a what you like foot rut. I am a recee's peanut butter cup girl, I also like the snickers. And the Fat m&m's as Marlee calls them. She doesn't like the nuts.

Sarah S said...

I LOVE take 5 candy bars... glad you've joined the club :)

Alifinale said...

These are delish! Chocolate, caramel and pretzels...what's not to love? I am also a big fan of the Whatchamacallit. Yummy...I love treats.

Paige said...

These are my favorite candy bars. I make late night runs to the gas station for these things!

Mrs. Shelton said...

Our principal gave us those a few years ago along with a coupon to take 30 minutes off while she watced our class. They are excellent!

Saunie said...

I love these too! I don't seem to ever eat them, but when the kids get them for Halloween they're all mine! My fav....Twix for sure! :)

Kendee said...

That sounds delish! I love candy bars, I will have to get one next time I am about to pull my hair out and the checkout.