9.16.2007

My Red Carpet Synopsis

I watched some of the E on the RED CARPET tonight. I realized a couple things:

Kate Walsh had a ratty hairball on the side of her face.


Some of my favorite gowns were worn by Ali Larter,Debra Messing, and Minnie Driver...loved them.






Guliana Rancic is super skinny ( I had no idea she married the first Apprentice, Bill...HELLO, where have I been?)



Kristin from E's Watch with Kristin was so cute and funny. I love her interviewing style.



Mary Louise Parker annoyed me. She was a complete bore while Guliana interviewed her. It was really uncomfortable to watch. Part of me wondered if she was on drugs? Her new show is dumb too (Weeds). I watched the first episode and it grossed me out.



Katherine Heigl is really cool. Guliana Rancic interviewed her and she seemed pretty normal. I like normal...


Eva Longoria and Ryan Seacrest are friends. I like when they talk to each other at these events. I find comfort in their friendship.


And yes, I have I really put that much time and thought into the Celebrities and the Emmys?

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Watched it. Loved it. Thought the round theatre was weird. Favorite moment: Steve Carrell getting an Emmy because the guy who really won wasn't there. Hilarious!

Roney Family said...

WE watched it also. I agree with you laurel, it was weird for people to be watching other people talk and there back to them. It was odd. But I enjoy Eva and her funny charm. And that whole bit with Ryan saying Hello to Teri Hatcher, that was a crack up. I love Debra Messing. One of my favoites.

Emily Osborne said...

What was up with that guy that was FREAKING out about commericials, news broadcasts, TV executives.....who was that? and what was his problem?
I LOVE TV!!!

Alifinale said...

I love it! My favorite part about these shows is the Red Carpet pre-show. It is just so fun to critique famous people in gowns that cost more than my house. The best part was to watch this with my new love, DVR. You could just skip over the crappy speeches and stupid Lewis Black.

Mandee said...

I loved watching the red carpet pre-show, too. You are so funny!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Debra Messing won best dressed on Inside Edition. I know you were awaiting that news with bated breath. ;-)