9.21.2007

I am blessed.

More photos of my little ones.




I am feeling a little sentimental today. I am so grateful for my healthy children. I am so grateful to be a mom. I am so greatful for my children's unexpected kisses, their big hugs, and their cute words. I must add some of my favorite words to hear:

Holland: The papa, The mimi (those are the names for my parents), The mama, The daddy....she adds "THE" to everything.

Ethan says everything with an Italian accent: Ma'ma, Pa'pa, Mi'mi, Da'da,Bye'Bye, Tur'tle...where does he pick this up?
I am so blessed.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

What wonderful pictures! Your children are beautiful.

Laurel said...

They are so sweet. Tell Etahn "ciao" from me.

Beckie said...

OH Rachel, how do you keep yourself from smothering them with KISSES!!! they are just yummy! And you are a wonderful mom! The Mama, Ma'ma!!!

Sarah S said...

so cute rachel!! those are great shots of your darling kids.

Krazy Khania said...

You are blessed!! I love your sweet twinners!

Roney Family said...

So adorable. They are getting so big. I cant believe it. Hope you are doing well!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

So cute. I have a new 16 month old who is driving me crazy, but adorable as well. And my parents are Mimi & Papa too.

Leyla... said...

You have beautiful children!

Mandee said...

I love those pictures!