4.04.2007

No more ponytails

I cut my long locks off yesterday afternoon. I think we cut off about 6 inches. I am still in shock. I had butterflys in my stomach the whole way there. But I did it...I kind of hated it at first. 24 hours later it is now growing on me. Ryan love, love, loves it.

I tried to match Lisa Kudrow's haircut. Do you think it matches? I am not sure it does. Do I look like a little girl now.?

So, Mrs. Dub I think you need to get this "lisa" haircut. It will look spectacular on you!

5 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

Looove, looove, looove it! And I'm sure you will, too. I think I'll take the plunge myself soon, but is it too soon for us to have matching hairdos? I mean, we've only been out once.

Anyway, congrats on your brave no 'do. A must-have this season.

Laurel said...

OHHH! A FREINDS haircut...very nice! I think you look spectacular! I am glad your Mister likes it.

Alifinale said...

Very cute. I seriously need to cut my hair! You are an inspiration.

Auntie K said...

Wow!!! You look so grown up. I love
it!! You did it because I am coming
to visit you. love mom

Mandee said...

I love it too!