4.04.2007

My Firstborn times two



I am posting my cute babies for a blogstyle scavenger hunt. All of my posts today have been for the "hunt". They are my firstborn times two. We recently had their 18 month appointment. Holland is above 90% for head, height and weight. Ethan is 90% for height, 50% for weight and 20% for head. They both say ball, doggy, daddy (or dad), ducky, hat, hot, head, squirrel...just to name a few. Holland makes a cute cow sound and Ethan can growl like a tiger. I swear I hear a new word/sound everyday. They are the best!

4 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

I'll take one of each, please!

Laurel said...

I think your twinnies are so much fun. When I see pics of them it makes me miss them. Kisses and hugs from Auntie L.

Sarah said...

Sometimes I just pine over not seeing you guys. Love ~S

Kendee said...

You have the cutest kids ever!