3.14.2007

We bought a gas hog

We bought a car. YIPEE!

We have been without a 2nd car for 6 months now. Now, I actully have some freedom during the day. I know we should not buy SUVs because they get super duper bad gas mileage. We did it anyway...I was having second thoughts as

we were at the gas station for 20 minutes filling up the tank. It hurt the pocketbook too. We needed a bigger car tht fit ALL of us. Remember, Ryan is almost 7 feet and the babies are growing by the minute. Plus, we do not think minivans are that cool. They are for some people, but not the Rays. My two sisters drive them and love them. I love the minivans too, but I do prefer a SUV. I love the big wheels, heated leather seat and keyless entry. AHHHHHH!

3 comments:

Auntie K said...

Wow you finally did it!! It is really cute and I like the color.

Unknown said...

Well, well, well. A very nice choice! Now we can't wait to get our very own tour of Chicago in the big bad gas eater! And, yes, the Rays do NOT own minivans. La-te-da and all that.

Sarah said...

HEY! You bashing my minivan...my car is the coolest, so...yah! HA HA, I do like your SUV!