1.22.2009

Holland & Horses



My little bug (our nickname for Holland) loves horses. I mean REALLY loves them. She will make the cutest, highest pitched, ear piercing horse noise. It is the funniest thing you have ever heard. She hardly ever plays with her horses with out making these loud neighs. If you are lucky she will gallop around the house pretending to be a horse on her hind legs with her hands motioning circling about in front of her. The other morning she woke up early and wanted to go play with her toys. I decided to stay in bed and catch some more ZZZZs. Next thing I know, she has all of her horses on the side of my bed, right next to my face and she is whispering her horsie noises. I guess she wanted to play and be next to me too.

1 comment:

Sarah S said...

darling picture of Holland!! and your story made me laugh out loud :) she is so cute.