1.11.2009

Hey Rachie, Its Your Birthday!

I turned 32 this year. It was a fabulous birthday too! First, my sister, Amber came to visit me. It was a total surprise too. This is how it went....Ryan said he was going to go shopping for my birthday present...he came home and asked me if I want to open my b-day present early. I said, not really. But he told me to go up stairs so he could bring my present in the house. I gave him a bunch of crap, like ' I will just close my eyes or go into the office...do I really need to go upstairs?' So i finally go upstairs because he is getting annoyed at me. When I cam downstairs, Amber and Mason were standing in front of me! I kept hugging her because I could not believe she was really in Chicago! It was the best birthday present! For those of you who know my family, Amber is Ryan's sister...but I love her so much she has moved up status to sister. We had the best time while she was here. We visited about 8 Targets while she was here. It was a total blizzard on my actual birthday but that did not stop us from shopping til we dropped. The twins were thrilled to play with Macey moo for 6 whole days! You can read about it in more detail, here.

We spent way too much time on facebook. We were looking up old boyfriends, grade school friends, and people Ryan used to have crushes on in high school. We also mangaged to lip sync a few songs by MilliVanill and Poison.
(Amber, Khania, Amy, Karrie, Me, Lindsay, and Jenn)
We had a party at "pinstripes" with all my friends. We played bocce and chatted all night long. I am not sure if you can see Amber there, because she is hiding!



I needed help blowing out all those candles....it took a few breaths.



I received so many phone calls, gifts, and emails from all my friends and family. I felt completely loved! AND This man is the love of my life. He totally spoiled me on birthday. I constantly tell him that I was not spoiled until I married him. It is all his fault! I love this guy to pieces!


3 comments:

Laurel said...

I am glad you had such a great b-day! I wish I could have joined you "Targeters" on your shopping spree...Happy Birtday!

Roney Family said...

That looked like such a great birthday! I am glad you had a good time! Happy Birthday!

Mandee said...

So fun! And you have really great hair! I love it!