3.03.2008

So Sick of being Sick

It all started last Tuesday night. I was just feeling blah and it got worse on Wednesday and then a little better on Friday morning. By Friday night I was feeling really crappy....sore throat, running nose, and watery eyes. I thought I may have a sinus infection. By Saturday night I was super sicky. My chest was hurting and I had a nasty cough that sounded like a dog barking.

I went to an Urgent Care and tested positive for the flu. I spent all day Sunday in bed, sleeping. I did not think it was possible to sleep for 36 hours straight. Anyway, I am feeling better today. But I am still weak, nauseous and a little headachey.

I am a little frustrated because it was actually nice weather yesterday and I was stuck in bed all day!

Will the winter and sickness please leave now?

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Rach, I"m so so sorry! We just got over all of that here at our house. Each family member took a turn getting sick. Most people its turned into something else, like a sinus infection or phemona(sp?) So take care of yourself and don't do too much!

Leyla... said...

Sounds terrible! I hope you feel better soon!

Mrs. Dub said...

you're sick and you didn't tell me! - you must bark some orders (in a whisper, of course) my way so i can come down and heal you.

(and i hope it makes you feel better that your blog looks so cute and simple these days.)

Alifinale said...

Um...I so hope you don't stay as sick as long as me. It has been 2 weeks and I keep thinking, I have to be getting better but I still feel not quite right. Nothing like a good flu virus to make you really appreciate what good health feels like. I hope you get better soon!

Beckie said...

UGH!! sending you healthy vibes and a speedy spring!!!

Sarah S said...

We've had the same thing here too - I'm so sorry you're feeling so crummy. My symptoms have been dragging on for more than a week now (and when they start to get better I do too much thinking I'm okay, then I am wiped out again). Hang in there!!

Auntie K said...

I'm sorry you are still sick,we did
the same here. Takes a while to feel better. It went around to everyone. Your sisters stop going to church with their little ones till it is over. Spring is coming because I see some buds on my trees.

Kendee said...

I hope you feel better soon! Sorry this morphing flu has got you down.

Tina said...

so sorry you have been so sick. Hope we didnt keep you up too late on friday night. You were a trooper and didnt even complain. Get better soon- we need another canasta rematch.

deesha said...

I hope you are feeling better!!! I can't wait for spring!

Roney Family said...

I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. That's the worst. I hope that things get better for you soon! Good luck with the weather!!! L ove you cuz!