3.31.2008

Baby Boy Names

I have compiled another list of baby names. Why? Because I am a little quirky. Like I said before...I like names. I tend to choose more traditional names for boys because I don't want my little boy to be teased at school. My mom had a realtor and his name was Shannon. What was his mother thinking?
BTW, I am NOT pregant. However, I do feel if we ever have another baby, it will be a boy. So here is my favorite list of boy names. What is your favorite boy name?
Aiden
Miles
Milo
Gage
Mateo
Sorrin
Micah
Alec
Noah
Oliver
Alexander
Anderson
Bennett
Bentley
Hudson
Peter
Paxton
Preston
Ryan
Ryder
Stewart
Trey
Turner
Weston
Willem
Xavier
Zachary
Henry
Hank
Harrison
Liam
Lucas
Ethan
Atticus
Gavin
Barret
Baron
Beckett
Carson
Carter
Blake
Gibson
Maxwell
Braden
Bryce
Brock
Conner
Cooper
Caden
Cameron
Collin
Cole
Dallin
Tyler
Davis
Dexter
Drew
Duncan
Easton
Elliot
Elijah
Owen
Everett
Gabriel
Gareth
Graham
Grant
Heath
Isaac
Caleb
Evan
James
William
Wesley
Jaron
Jansen
Griffin
Kai
Seth
Chase
Camden
Burton
Baldwin
Calvin
Kalem
Keeton
Keenan
Kyle
Lincoln
Mason
Tanner

12 comments:

The One said...

Been there, tried that. Still, no dice........

The One said...

Yeah, so my last comment makes no sense out of context. I was responding to your comment to my last posting. But the list of baby names that have been rejected at my house is almost as long as your list. We can't agree on anything.

Sarah S said...

I love the name Lincoln. That was the other front runner (before we decided on Eli). My dad was trying to convince us to name our child Cooper, so now Ben hates the name :) I still think it's cute though!

Melanie said...

My favorite is on there -- my husband and I have had our boy names picked out since before we were married! Crazy, I know, but I have an obsession similar to yours! Anyway, it's what we'll be naming our son when he arrives this summer! But I'm not saying yet which one it is!

Rachael said...

That is quite a list!

Jen said...

All my favorite boy names are on your list. We came really close to using "Dexter" with our first son, but the initial feedback I received was a little negative. That's when I decided to keep my ideas to myself! In the end, we named him Mason (also on the list!), which is a family name.

Emily Osborne said...

My next boy will definitely be named Zachary. I love that name!

Cortney Chambers said...

rachel, thanks for the help---we are having a boy in june and we are having the hardest time with picking a name---i keep coming back to your blog to look at the list!
we have a Jack and an Adam, so those are taken and currently our top choice is Will. but, it's getting really hard to decide.
my new blog address is
achambersstory.blogspot.com

Auntie K said...

I like Colin or Conner. That would be a cute name for a little boy.

deesha said...

Rachel, I love your list! I agree about the teasing - boys tease each other so much anyway about everything. I am personally opposed to boy names that have been used to name girls, even if I've only heard of one instance! And I think it's sweet that "Ryan" made your list!

Paige said...

I am so glad to see that Mason made it on the list! I will have to tell my Mason. He will be so excited.

Bonnie said...

That is a long list! My husband & I like the names "Blaine Coleman" for a boy - "Coleman" is my papa's name. For a girl, we like "Eden Alexis" - but still not settled on a girls middle name :)