2.19.2008

6 Habits of Rachel

I have been tagged. I really don't know what else to blog about today. So here it goes. 6 Habits/ Facts about Rachie ...
(pic of me eating..it is a habit)

1. I like to eat Mexican food with a Dr. Pepper, pizza with Rootbeer, cookies with Diet Coke and Chai Tea (dont worry mom, its caffeine free) with toast & jam. I am very particular about my beverage of choice with those 4 particular meals. Other than that I only drink water.

2. My favorite date with Ryan is dinner and a movie. I especially love it when we get tickets to a movie that was just released. My mister is pretty cool about seeing 'Chick Flicks" too.

3. I love to play board games with friends and family. I have been known to be a little competetive. I have actually been so mad during a game of Scrabble that I knocked the board and the pieces went flying everywhere. I think I have also called Ryan a few bad names. Come to think of it...I really only get mad at Ryan when we play games.

4. I LOVE country music. I used to make fun of it when I was in High School. But, I actually went country dancing 3 times a week while I was in my early 20s. I taught line dancing and country swing at a dance club. I am a country girl!

5. I like to cut my hair and grow it out. I never stick with the same hair cut very long. Right now I am growing it out. Which is about right timing because I cut it off last April.

6. I am very forgetful. I also get distracted quite easily. Those are a lethal combination. The other day I went up stairs, but I could not remember why. So, I have to make lists of things for myself to do otherwise I will get distracted and spend all my time on the internet.

7 comments:

Krazy Khania said...

Those are great!I always want choc milk with popcorn? and I also make list after list for myself.I never noticed you were forgetful or easily distracted.

Laurel said...

I love diet coke with cafe rio.

I am growing my hair out too.

If I borrow $1000 from you do you think you'd get distracted and forget about it?

mandy said...

I have drink and food combinations, too, and it just does not taste right if you mess it up. Pancakes and milk for example. No juice for me on pancake night! Thanks for playing!

deesha said...

Those were fun to read! And your hair ALWAYS looks great no matter what phase it is in!

Auntie K said...

I like chocolate milk and with popcorn too!. And Wendy's frosty with french fries. YUM!

Thats is funny you are growing your hair out! I just chopped 3 inches off of mine!

Kathy

Mandee said...

I like cookies with diet coke, too. I love anything with diet coke.

And I love your header. You need to come out and teach me the next level of photoshop!

Emily Osborne said...

I love to read your blog, Rach! You always put a smile on my face! Funny!