1.25.2008

My Favorite



This is by far my favorite mascara. I used to use Lancome mascara, but not anymore. Dior can be found at Sephora (if you are interested). I love it because I do not have to use an eyelash curler. It curls your lashes all by itself. It smells good while applying it to my lashes. It lasts forever (at least 5 months). It took me a long time to find a good mascara. Because if I were stranded on a deserted island and I could only have 3 things. I would choose a computer with Internet access for blogging, chapstick and Dior Mascara!

8 comments:

deesha said...

Thanks for the tip! I hate mascara that uncurls my lashes, so this sounds great! Plus, if it smells good, that's a nice bonus!

NatRat said...

Thanks for the good advice...I am still using Cover Girl (how emabarrasing) I hate mascara and can never find one that I like. Too bad there is no Sephora's in Utah! We need a Sephora and H&M, and life would be fab!

Kelly said...

I love sephora - I may have to skip

Kelly said...

What I meant to say is that I'm going to skip over and try it out soon!!!

Leyla... said...

I have to try it. I have been searching for the perfect mascara for years!

Leyla... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Lets go to Sephora while I'm there! Maybe go to the Mac counter??? Hmmm, let me know what you think!

k8shoe said...

I LOVE this mascara too! I just wish that there was a Sephora in Utah....I need to order a few of them next time cuz I'm out right now and I hate the cheap stuff I end up trying from the grocery store to tide me over until I order more.