7.24.2007

My first game of tag

(This boy loves cars and choo choos)
TAG, YOU ARE IT!
4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Janitor - at a neighborhood school
2. Stripper (not what you think) - printing company
3. Gap/Old Navy - High School Gig
4. Marketing - Architect Firm

4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Pride and Prejudice - A&E version OR Keira Knightly version
2. Matrix
3. The Saint
4. Sliding Doors

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Hacienda Heights, CA
2. Littleton, CO
3. Draper, UT
4. Portland, OR

4 SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Any reality TV
3. LOST
4. pretty much anything on HGTV
4 FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
2. Chicken Nachos
3. Brownies
4. Steak
4 WEBSITES I VISIT (ALMOST DAILY):
1. gmail
2. target.com
3. my blog & friends' blogs
4. weather.com
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. getting a mani/pedi
2. Hawaii
3. hanging with friends/family
4. shopping

4 comments:

Mandee said...

I wish you lived closer!

Anonymous said...

oh I want to go shopping with you!

deesha said...

Maybe you told me that you used to live in Hacienda Heights, but (surprise) I forgot! My friends and I used to got to stake dances there - you know, back when they were cool!

Rachie said...

I love the HH stake dances. We always met guys from Huntington Beach. It was so cool!