5.09.2007

Visitor Season

I received some really great news yesterday. This sister is visiting me over Memorial Day Weekend. It was a totally spur of the moment decision and I am so excited to see her and baby Liam.

In June, this sister and my little niece, Brittany, will arrive for a week of fun.

This sister will come out soon...I HOPE! She came out last Fall with her little boy & pregnant belly...but this next time may be a visit without any kiddies. She deserves a nice break.

(Does she look 6 months preggers to you?)

We have another 3 visitors in June (Ryan's brother & our twin nieces).

My H.O.P.s ( 4 girlfriends from Utah) are coming to Chicago the beginning of July. We are staying at a hotel downtown Chicago. There will be lots of laughing, shopping, eating, and just plain fun! I can't explain what H.O.P.Ss means right now...maybe some other time.

(my girls)

My brother and his cute wife, Lee, (just like a sister to me) will visit in August. My mom promised to visit again this Fall.

(Mom, Laurel, Kath, me, Sarah, Lee)

I have the best friends and family. They like me enough to come out to see me. Or maybe the city is the attraction. It doesn't matter because I get them all to meyself. Typically all these visitors would stress me out. But not anymore. I decided that my house cannot always be clean. I can only promise my guests clean sheets, food, and a fun time.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm coming, not sure when..but I"M GOING TO plan it soon!

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

Can't wait to see you guys.

Mandee said...

I am so jealous! And I need to know about your H.O.P.S.

I told Laurel that I want to come out there with her the NEXT time she visits! I miss you Rachie!

Alifinale said...

How great to have so many visitors. I want to come to the windy city! I told Kendee I would try to come in the fall so we will have to actually meet if I come. Cute blog, btw!

Melissa said...

Your new site background is so cute!

Auntie K said...

Wow I didn't know that so many people are coming for a visit. Don't you feel loved! Can't wait to see you