5.01.2007

Moms

Moms are great...

My mom has been in town for 3 days and I don't ever want her to go home. She is so much fun. She is a really great house guest too. She has helped me make meals, clean up the house, and take care of the kids.

I remember when the twins came home from the hospital. My wonderful mom came religiously to my house to help -- 2 times a week for 6 months. Ryan's mom would sleep in the nursery and take care of the twins in the middle of the night so I could get some well needed sleep.

Moms know exactly how to help out. Thanks to all those great moms out there!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Sorry Rachie, but we want her back! :)

I agree moms are great. I am glad you are having fun with ours.

Mrs. Dub said...

Yes, my parents just left, and I'm feeling quite mom-less. There's just something safe and comforting about having a mom nearby. (Darn IL, once again!) The crazy part is that we're moms. Meaning that one day our kids will cry when we leave after a great trip. Or still call us when their kids have the flu. And then, if we're lucky, we'll turn around and call our moms to get the best advice.

Coco said...

Moms are the best and they are irreplaceable. If I can give anyone advise about moms; make sure you ask them to teach you their great tricks, rather than ask them to do it for you. My mom could get a stain out of anything so I always asked her to do it for me and now I kick myself every time I have a stain that doesn't come out.

Sarah said...

I miss mom... she is awesome! You are very lucky to have her staying at your home. I remember when Lucas was born, she stayed 1 whole week at my house. Love you MOM!

Emily Osborne said...

I love my mom and I love being a mom! GO MOMS!!

Alifinale said...

It sure makes being a mom a lot to live up to. How great for you to have a friend and a helper.