3.16.2009

They call me princess



My little girl went to her first princess birthday party last month. We spent the morning curling her hair, painting her nails, and everything all girly. She looked adorable! But, I have to say she was feeling pretty special because at one point she snapped at Ethan and said, "Ethan, I'm going to a princess party!!!" It wasn't so much what she said, but it was the tone she took. I think both Ryan and I rolled our eyes at our little drama queen. Fast forward ten years and we are in BIG trouble.

4 comments:

Sarah S said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Holland is such a pretty princess. And good luck - I think you're right about what life will be like 10 years from now :)

Sarah said...

She is growing up WAY TOO FAST. She looks so old in those pictures. I cannot wait to see all of you!

motherofseven said...

Oh yes wait ten years. She is a
cute little girl. Maybe we should
encourage her to be tom boy now. But it is always good to feel pretty and have someone thinks so, a real confidence builder.

Krazy Khania said...

Oh Rach I love these photos!!I can't wait to get to do this! Okay yes I can!!