3.30.2009

Quantas cobra?

I woke up to nice weather and this view for a week....
I hung out with this hunka hunka burnin' love for a WHOLE week...no kids...no school...no work!

We drove 3 hours to get to Puerto Penasco, Mexico. The drive was interesting. I loved driving through this preserve. Cactus all over the place!


We played canasta caliente at the Mayan. This was after the boys golfed and the girls had massages and layed out. The favorite drink of the trip was the Strawberry Coloda. Yum!


We ate here a couple times. Cheap food and fantastic salsa.


Aww....sunset at the beach.


Shopping at the Old Port. I didn't think we got any great deals. Most of the shops will not negotiate...banditos!



p.s. They had Thrifty Ice Cream in Mexico. I love that stuff. I was able to get a scoop of chocolate malted crunch.






5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm happy you guys had a great time!

Mrs. Dub said...

I'm hot with burning envy. But mostly just so happy that you had a great time and a got a killer tan. Now, be my friend again!

NatRat said...

So much fun! Jealous, jealous, jealous!

deesha said...

So fun! You are smokin hot! And sure, they can have Thrifty ice cream in Mexico but not UT? What's up?

Sarah S said...

That looks like SUCH a fun trip!! That water looks wonderful and your pictures are beautiful.