10.17.2008

Sorry, please, thank you and you're welcome...


Ethan is probably the most polite boy you know. He says "sorry, please, thank you and your welcome" on every occasion. It is really sweet and he is seriously the sweetest boy in the world. I know, because I have checked ever last inch.
He is such a little joy. He laughs at everything. And he laugh is the best because it is almost like a little growl. I love how he gets really hyper in the evenings. He bounces off the walls and does the goofiest things -- it is so funny to me.
Everyone tells me he looks like Ryan, but I am sure the only thing he gets from me is sweet disposition!

6 comments:

Sarah S said...

He is a cute little boy!! I love his manners at such a young age.

Mandee said...

there is something extra special about polite little boys! Charlie gets whatever he wants with his manners. It's terrible.

Mandee said...

Ethan is so cute!

Beckie said...

I LOVE Ethan!!!! He IS a cute boy! probably one of my favorite! cute picture of the both of them too.

deesha said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute! And I can't believe how long Holland's hair is! It gives me hope that one day my very bald baby will have some too!

NatRat said...

He is a cutie...maybe he can teach Cooper some manners. He use to be so good and now he is loosing it, or maybe I am...