10.23.2008

I am going to see HER...


I am heading out the door tomorrow at 5:15 am to pick up this gal, and then we are on our way to see Oprah. It is one of her "live" shows, so you will have to tune in tomorrow.
My imagination is running wild. I keep thinking that I am in for a big surprise. Like I am really going to be on her "favorites" show or she wants to give me a makeover, or better yet, makeover my house. Or maybe talk about my famous name... I know I will be lucky if I am seen in the audience! This is my second time attending her show - I know how it goes.

12 comments:

Laurel said...

I am so excited for you!!! I will be looking for you tomorrow.

Beckie said...

have so much fun!!!

Katie and Greg said...

Yeah! I hope it is her favorite things show! She usually does the pre-recorded deal. Have fun and scream loud!

Unknown said...

Oprah smells like my feet

kell-bell said...

Wow that is so cool, I can't wait to hear about it!

Emily Osborne said...

I'll be watching for you, Rach!

Amanda said...

I am soooo jealous, you better post details and let us know when it airs! I'll cross my fingers it's her fav. things, that would be AWESOME!!! How fun to live so close to a show like that!

Kira said...

I have that show on my DVR. I am going to have to watch it closely. HOW FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

Jealous! I heard you got something?

Auntie K said...

I watched the show. Laurie had it recorded. I can see you opening your gift! You look so cute! I saw your face behind Oprah! I am glad you had a good time. Those singers at the begining were so cute!

NatRat said...

Fun! I hope you had a blast, what a great opportunity...lucky girl!

Mindy said...

WOW! I hope you had fun! You'll have to post about how is was and what you got. Ben teases me that I watch Oprah everyday, but truly, it's only that I'd like to!