12.02.2007

Matching Sweaters and Screaming at Santa

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Love Ethan, Lake & Holland


Have you ever worn the same outfit as someone else at a party? It happened to me once on a double date. The girl and I were wearing the exact same outfit. I was embarrassed..but still thought I looked cuter :) My sisters and I sometimes wear the same stuff at family events. Saturday was a matching day for me too -- with Kendee. I promise we did not plan it. Don't we look cute?



It was a big picture day. We managed to survive the ice storm just long enough to get some great pix of the Rowley family. We took photos of the kiddies with Santa. Oh man, that was a nightmare. My kids were screaming and shaking. I don't have a clear picture of it, but you get the gist.

The 3 little monkeys were cute as could be while they held hands through the mall.
Don't you love the Holidays? I do...can't get enough of it lately.

KJ, I hope we can do it all over again, minus AXIS and ALLIES. Thanks for another fun night Rowleys.

8 comments:

Beckie said...

FUN! I am glad you got to go see Santa! TOO bad the kids didn't like him. I liked the matching sweaters too, you two do look cute!

Mandee said...

I love the picture of your kids screaming... LOVE IT!

Sarah S said...

that santa picture is too much!! I think you and Kendee look very cute in your matching sweaters :)

Alifinale said...

You cute little twinners (meaning you and Kendee, although the twinnies are oh so cute as well). I love all the pics and I am a little bit jealous that I didn't get to come play too.

Laurel said...

That is funny...you two have such great taste...

Kendee said...

That was a lot of fun. Thanks for taking our pictures. You are the best. I can't believe how cute we are as twinners...what a bunch of dorks. We always have a great time with you guys. Steve and Ryan are so much alike (and nerdy) that it scares me.

Coco said...

That is exactly the way Noah would act if I could get him to Santa's lap. When I ask he starts yelling no, so I decided it wasn't worth it.

You are a better mom than me.

Roney Family said...

Those pictures are adorable. I give you credit for at least attempting to take a picture with Santa. I dont even try anymore. It never seems to work.