3.25.2013

Dino Museum

I have had the desire to blog again. Life has been so busy, that I am not sure if I can fit one more thing. It is funny, because I do not find it hard to fit in a season Downton Abbey or Survivor. So here I go again...

Today is the first say of Spring Break. (YAY! Please get warm. This winter was brutal.) I am not sure I can keep us all happy at home, so I have planned some stuff while we are home. I guess it is called a Staycation? I like to call it --"keep mommy somewhat sane while all 5 kids are home". Plus, I would rather be out and about then at home.

Today I met up with my bestie and we took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. I am not sure I would have been able to do it alone. The place is huge and all 5 of my kids were running in different directions. Sydney followed Holland Quincy around most of the time. Taylor was pretending to be a doggy and found another family to play with. Amelia (aka Millie) ran in the opposite direction of me -- screaming! Ethan and Kalem were thick as thieves running around in the tunnels...

As crazy as it can be with 5 little ones, it was good to get out of the house. We are all wiped out and ready for a nap.

p.s. I love my crazy life....

Digging for Dino Bones

Who doesn't love playing in sad and water? 

Um, they look thrilled.

Come on kids, SMILE!

No comments: