12.13.2009

Coloring



Holland is our little artist. She likes to draw ALL the time. She is quite good too! Recently she has been found drawing on chairs and tables. Argh! So, I to her the next time she draws on anything other than paper, she will lose her crayons.

Well, sure enough I found her drawing on her baby doll. I told her I am taking her crayons and markers away for the day. And this was her response... "If you take them away, I can't be an artist anymore!"

Drama queen.
(drawing of grandma and grandpa...scary eyes?)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!

Muriel said...

I once had to follow through and take my daughter's crayons and markers away for a whole week. Talk about trauma!

Kendee said...

That is so cute. I actually had a similar conversation with Lake today. He is into making sculptures out of hangars.