7.29.2009

Weekend in Wisconsin

wisconsin 2009 2 for web
We headed to Wisconsin this past weekend for the Coldplay concert and some family time with our favorite friends. The house was in Whitewater on 12 acres. The kids enjoyed jumping on the tramp, swinging, bike riding, hiking, picking flowers, fishing. It was a full and fun weekend.
The coldplay concert was amazing! I love all of their songs...the best part was with the band playing about 3 feet from me. I could almost touch Chris. I have to admit, I was hoping to see Gwenyth, Apple, and Moses...you know all the Martins. Oh well, maybe next time.
wisconsin 2009 4 for web

wisconsin 2009 3 for web

wisconsin 2009 1 for web

wisconsin 2009 5 for web

5 comments:

Cortney Chambers said...

sounds like a dream weekend! i haven't commented in a while, but i have to tell you that you've had some beautiful pictures on your blog lately--your children are darling.

Debbie Savage said...

The pictures are just gorgeous! I love reading about what you are up to. Tell your hubby hi from us!

melissa walker said...

I'm echoing what Debbie said--your pictures are so great! When I see you next, maybe you can give me some pointers!

Kendee said...

Rockstar. And when did Holland turn blonde? So cute.

NatRat said...

THat 3rd pictures is awesome... you so cute.