6.20.2009

Baby?

holland 505 color for web

Holland and I were talking about horsies, nail polish, and babies--you know, the important stuff to a 3 year old. She loves anything that is a baby. Baby squirrels, baby ants, baby birds. She turned to me and said, "Mommy, I want a baby. Let's call the doctor for a baby."


I sat there a little stunned. She has no idea how true that is for us. She must have known we recently called our IVF doctor. And we start the drugs, the egg stimulation, and shots this August. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

i will now commence praying. after all, you make pretty cute babies.

Rachie said...

actually my doctor makes them...

Sarah S said...

:) Love your comment Rachel! And sweet posts about Ethan and Holland. Little kids are so wonderful with the darling things that they say.

August is going to be here in no time!! I'm excited for you guys.

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Wishing you every blessing as you start the process!!

Roney Family said...

Good luck Cousin!! Love you!

Coco said...

I will pray for you. We are trying IUI again in August.

deesha said...

Holland is so cute. We will start praying for your doctor, then! Love ya, Rach!